Powersonic PS-12550 - 12 Volt/55 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Terminal
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the Powersonic PS-12550 - 12 Volt/55 Amp Hour Sealed Lead Acid Battery with Nut-Bolt Terminal by Powersonic at TP Hattara. MPN: PS-12550U. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Power-Sonic Corporation has been a leading force since 1970 in the supply of high quality cost effective batteries. Power-Sonic markets an
Features & Highlights
- SLA Valve Regulated Design - Our batteries incorporate a series of one-way low pressure valves. These self sealing valves allow the venting of any excess gasses that may be produced in the battery due to severe overcharging.
- Design Flexibility - Batteries may be used in series and/or parallel to obtain choice of voltage and capacity. Due to recent design breakthroughs, the same battery may be used in either cyclic or standby applications.
- Rugged Construction - The high impact resistant battery case is made of nonconductive ABS plastic to UL94-HB. This material imparts very good resistance to shock, vibration, chemicals and heat.
- Wide Operating Temperature Range - Power-Sonic batteries may be discharged over a temperature range of -40C to +60C (-40F to +140F) and charged at temperatures ranging from -40C to +50C (-40F to +122F)
- Long Service Life - Under normal operating conditions, four or five years of dependable service life can be expected in stand-by applications, or between 200 and 1000 charge/ discharge cycles depending on the average depth of discharge.
|Item Weight:||36 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.43 x 8.15 x 8.15 inches|
|Package Weight:||36 pounds|