Elite Screens Spectrum series is the absolute solution
for anyone who is looking for a high quality electric
projection screen at a budget friendly price.
Elite Screens Spectrum series features include:
- Durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling
- Includes install kit
- Includes infrared (IR) remote, detachable 3-way wall switch, and 12V trigger cable
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by
Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Elite Screens Spectrum series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite FRONT
projection screen material which features:
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable
prices while offering exceptional service. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a
global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the
US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a
focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection
screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and
3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 61.1" H x 100.2" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K/8K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Fully black backed front projection screen material featuring a 180 degree viewing angle. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with soap and water. Compatible with all Standard UHD/HD projectors *Not compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors.
- Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready, features a durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling with the included installation kit.
- Includes: Infrared (IR) Remote, Detachable 3-Way Wall Switch, and 12V Trigger Cable.
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G, Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens' an ISO 9001 manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by Email, Web Chat or Toll Free Phone Call by Elite's Professional Service Team.
|Color:||Spectrum Series - Black|
|Item Weight:||20.1 pounds|
|Item Size:||100.2 x 61.1 x 61.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||29.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 5.9 x 5.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Elite Screens, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.