Elite Screens Manual, 150-inch 16:9, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M150UWH2
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Elite Screens Manual, 150-inch 16:9, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M150UWH2 by Elite Screens at TP Hattara. MPN: M150UWH2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens Manual series is great for any professional video presentation and is perfect for home, business or office environments. Manual B
Elite Screens Manual series is great for any professional video presentation
and is perfect for home, business or office environments.
Manual B series features include:
- Sturdy Steal Casing in Your Choice of Black or White Finish
- Flush Wall or Ceiling Installation
- Auto-Lock Mechanism for Aspect Ratio Versatility
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products
purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations;
an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- 180° Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black backed for a bright image
- Four Sides of Black Masking Borders
- Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
- Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters
in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product
and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.
Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 150-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 73.5" H x 130.7" W. Overall Size: 84.6" H x 137.2" W. Black Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, and screen lanyard allows for easy operation.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
- 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- The distance of the holes on the end caps is 31.8mm, or 1.3" inches. The hole's diameter is about 7mm.
|Item Weight:||35.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||137.2 x 84.6 x 84.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||39.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.91 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|